CarolinaCueToGo.com is a state-of-the art online “Barbecue Shack” specializing in home or office delivery of
North Carolina whole hog barbecue. Our traditional whole-hog barbecue is smoked in North Carolina,
and seasoned with Elizabeth Karmel’s Lexington-Style Vinegar Sauce. It is a winning combination and the
best of what the two styles of North Carolina barbecue has to offer. You can order with confidence! The
e-commerce site delivers the North Carolina Barbecue experience nationally with your choice of overnight or
2-day shipping. All food is packed in state-of-the-art tamper-resistant containers, Styrofoam coolers and dry ice
for pristine shipping conditions.
Yes! Carolina Cue is the perfect gift for North Carolinians living in another state, all barbecue lovers, friends, family,
and corporate clients. When you check out, you can choose the option to add a gift message to the packing slip.
Everyone loves North Carolina Barbecue! Please note, if you choose to send a gift box instead of a gift certificate, it
is up to you to make sure that your recipient will be home and the package will be received and stored in a
Yes. If you would like to give CarolinaCueToGo.com as a gift, we will email the recipient with a gift code that is
re-deemable at their convenience.
Never forget a birthday or anniversary again!
CarolinaCueToGo.com has a unique feature that allows you to shop for all your gift occasions once a year.
Schedule orders for your friends and family once a year, and they will be mailed out when you request it and you
will be billed only when the package or gift certificate is delivered.
No advanced payments will be accepted. Customer will be charged at time of purchase/shipment.
Orders received before 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday-Wednesday (excluding holidays), are shipped out the
same day. Orders received after 12:00 p.m. Wednesday or all day Thursday through Sunday are shipped the
following Monday (excluding holidays). Orders are shipped 2-day delivery, unless otherwise specified and are
subject to service availability for the delivery address.
If you have not been contacted via e-mail by CarolinaCueToGo.com Customer Service within 24 hours of
placing your order online, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the
your billing name, date order was placed, and a day and/or evening phone number in your e-mail so that we
may provide you with the best customer service.
We use UPS to handle our shipping needs, to best ensure delivery of our products. Standard shipping
is UPS. Our prices are the most competitive in the business because Carolina Cue is
shipped from the best frozen-food fulfillment center on the east coast. Other options, such as two day,next day
or Saturday delivery may be available for additional charges. The exact amount of shipping and handling is based
on the weight of what you purchase and on your zip code.
Orders may be canceled by emailing orders@CarolinaCueToGo.com at least 2 business days prior to the ship date.
All cancellation or change requests must include the billing name and the order number. Although we will
make every effort to process your cancellation or change request, an order cannot be cancelled or changed
once it has been prepared for shipment or sent out for delivery.
We are able to ship our products anywhere in the United States. We do not offer offshore shipping outside the
Continental United States, this includes Canada, PR, VI, GU, AK, and HI.
We use UPS to ship our products, and therefore are not able to ship to APO/FPO addresses overnight or 2-day.
You are able to specify your preferred delivery date when you place your order. Your package may arrive on
or before your selected delivery date. Although we try to schedule delivery for your preferred date,
CarolinaCueToGo.com cannot guarantee delivery dates since delivery is controlled by UPS, and can be affected
by weather, labor constraints and other factors outside their [UPS] control.
To check the delivery status of your order, simply go to UPS.com. Select your Country (USA), enter the
tracking number you received when you placed your order and hit “track.”
If for any reason you have a question or a concern, send us an e-mail at info@CarolinaCueToGo.com
Order with Confidence! All of our food items are shipped in styrofoam coolers and with a minimum of
1 pound of dry ice for every pound of barbecue.
Depending on the season and the geographic location of the delivery in the U.S. you may need to opt for
The overnight option and it may require an additional fee. The dry ice may evaporate prior to arrival at your door.
Do not worry, this is completely normal as long as the product is cold to the touch, you can store it in your
Freezer, or follow instructions for preparation.
We don’t recommend re-freezing the product if it is over 32 degrees upon receipt. You can use your best
judgement if the product still seems frozen. This will again depend upon the season and the geographic
location of the delivery in the U.S.
Please refer to UPS.com for their official policy. In many cases, UPS will leave the box in the safest area
possible and a note left on your door. The following is UPS policy: “For packages
not requiring a signature for release, our drivers will leave the package at a recipient’s door, or other
secure location, if the driver believes it is reasonable to do so.
In most cases, UPS will attempt to deliver your package three times before returning to the shipper.
When the driver is unable to leave your package, they will leave a door tag on your door, informing you of
the delivery attempt. The door tag contains information that may offer you the option to sign the door tag
and have the driver leave your package in a secure location on the next delivery attempt, typically the
next business day. If signing the door tag is not possible because the shipper has requested an in-person, direct
signature, you may request your package be held for pickup at your nearby UPS Office location. For UPS
packages, you may also request the package be held at the delivery station.”
This can not be done for 2-day deliveries, and the box can show up as late as 7 p.m. on the day of delivery.
Morning and afternoon delivers can be specified when choosing overnight delivery, but there is an additional fee.
We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska and PR because it is outside our shipping radius.
North Carolina native and barbecue expert, Elizabeth Karmel has combined forces with fellow North Carolinian
David Lineweaver to offer premium authentic wood-smoked whole hog barbecue sauced with Karmel’s signature
Lexington-Style Vinegar Sauce.
When opening the package, please do not touch the dry ice directly, it can burn the skin.
As a precaution, use an oven mitt, gloves or tongs. Place the open cooler outside so the dry ice will evaporate.
Place the styrofoam cooler outside or in a well-ventilated container and it will evaporate.
There are many ways to re-use your Styrofoam cooler. Here are a few suggestions:
• Check with your local recycling center to see if they accept Styrofoam
• Use to store Holiday decorations
• Keep in your car to transport frozen groceries
As a general rule of thumb, frozen food will keep for three months in a standard home freezer before starting to show signs of freezer burn. This is true for raw meats, cooked meats, prepared foods, breads, and anything else you might think of freezing. This said, if you pull something out of the freezer that’s older than three months and it doesn’t show signs of freezer burn, it’s probably still good to eat. How the food was packaged, how often you opened the freezer (which quickens freezer burn), and other factors can extend the “shelf life” of your frozen food.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Carolina Cue To-Go’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Carolina Cue To-Go’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carolina Cue To-Go at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Carolina Cue To-Go’s web site are provided “as is”. Carolina Cue To-Go makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Carolina Cue To-Go does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Carolina Cue To-Go or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Carolina Cue To-Go’s Internet site, even if Carolina Cue To-Go or a Carolina Cue To-Go authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Carolina Cue To-Go’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carolina Cue To-Go does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Carolina Cue To-Go may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Carolina Cue To-Go does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Carolina Cue To-Go has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carolina Cue To-Go of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Carolina Cue To-Go’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.